Order “Unashamed Voices” today!
Order a copy of my second self-published book which sets out to transform the landscape of sociopath/psychopath abuse awareness.
Unashamed Voices:True Stories Written by Survivors of Domestic Violence, Rape and Fraud, Exposing Sociopaths in Our Midst by Paula Carrasquillo, M.A.
Information on the Site
Books by Survivors
- FEATURED BOOK: Unashamed Voices:True Stories Written by Survivors of Domestic Violence, Rape and Fraud, Exposing Sociopaths in Our Midst by Paula Carrasquillo, M.A.
- Escaping the Boy: My Life with a Sociopath by Paula Carrasquillo, M.A.
- Divorcing a Narcissist: One Mom’s Battle by Tina Swithin
- Divorcing a Narcissist: Advice from the Battlefield by Tina Swithin
- Carnal Abuse by Deceit by Joyce M. Short
- The Other Side of Charm: Your Story by H.G. Beverly
- Look Me in the Eye by Caryl Wyatt
- The Secret Life of Captain X: My Life with a Psychopath Pilot by Mrs X. NoMore
Books Recommended by Survivors
- The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout, Ph.D.
- Without Conscience by Robert D. Hare, Ph.D.
Workbooks for Survivors and Group Facilitators
- See the Triumph Workbooks and Facilitator Guide by See the Triumph organization
Other Sites and Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDVH) or call 1-800-799-SAFE
- NDVH Safety Plan Guidelines
- Love Fraud – “Sociopaths are everywhere. I know that now; I wish I knew it before.” ~ Donna Andersen
[…] a self-published book by a fellow blogger; voices of women who have made it through PTSD after trauma from a sociopath. All of us will recognize our own […]
[…] Recovery Resources. […]