Love-Life-Om was created by Paula Carrasquillo with a mission to support survivors of domestic violence, rape, and fraud on their journey of detoxification and renewal. With a focus on integrative and holistic approaches to health and wellness, Love-Life-Om helps one shed destructive thinking and behavior patterns and replace them with healthy patterns of self-love and self-awareness. It’s never too late to free ourselves of what no longer serves us and begin again. You matter. You’re worth it. Believe it.
About Paula Carrasquillo
Paula’s Education, Credentials, and Current Studies
- MA, graduate honors, Communication and Adult Education, Regis University, Denver, CO (December 2007)
- BS, cum laude, English, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD (May 2000)
- Certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200, Yoga Alliance (August 2014)
- Certified Integrative Nutrition and Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Boston, MA (expected June 2015)
- View Paula’s public LinkedIn profile.
- Unashamed Voices: True Stories Written by Survivors of Domestic Violence, Rape and Fraud Exposing Sociopaths in Our Midst, self-published collection, Kindle Direct Publishing, (December 2014)
- Escaping the Boy: My Life with a Sociopath, self-published novelette, Xlibris, (August 2012)
- Love. Life. Om. (originally titled Paula’s Pontifications), blog, WordPress (August 2005 to present)
- Living Inside Out Loud column, Communities Digital News, LLC (August 2012 to present)
- A Yogini Transformed, blog, (September 2013 to present)
- Destined to Heal: Mindful Healing and Recovery from Sociopath Abuse (TBD)
If you have questions, insights, or would like to learn more about Paula’s health coach services, complete and submit the form below. Note that comments submitted through this contact form WILL NOT appear directly on this site.