When I come across another blogger or author or advocate who is actively bringing awareness to others about pathology, psychopaths, relational harm, abuse, recovery and healing on a regular and frequent basis, I share my discovery. I re-blog or re-tweet or write a Facebook status update on my book page dedicated to that person or organization.
For several months, I have been highly influenced and motivated by the work and research of:
The Institute is lead by CEO and founder, Sandra L. Brown, M.A. Sandra has over 25 years of experience as a psychoanalyst and has written several books, including Women Who Love Psychopaths and How to Spot a Dangerous Man. Read Sandra’s full bio...
Sandra’s partner at The Institute is Jennifer Young, LMHC. Jennifer’s career spans more than 19 years. Read Jennifer’s full bio…
The following is taken from The Institute’s website:
The Institute is a rapidly growing body of people seeking to impact public education surrounding issues related to pathology, personality disorders, and psychopathy.
This growing body are survivors—women, men and their children who have sustained psychological injury because of someone else’s pathology. The only way to give meaning to the horror they lived is to find a ‘voice’ from which they teach others.
- Visiting The Institute’s website (Safe Relationships Magazine) and signing up for the weekly newsletter. Free!
- Joining one of The Institute’s support groups.
- Listening and/or participating in The Institute’s weekly Blog Talk Radio show every Thursday evening beginning at 8:30 EST. Free!
- Following Sandra on Twitter. Free!
- Liking The Institute’s Facebook page Safe Relationships. Free!
- Reading and writing reviews for Women Who Love Psychopaths and How to Spot a Dangerous Man.
- Participating in a retreat offered by The Institute.