The site was created and is maintained by Paula Carrasquillo. It is intended for abuse survivors and their supporters interested in learning more about sociopathy, sociopath abuse, and discovering integrative, alternative, and holistic approaches to healing and recovery from the trauma related to sociopath abuse and exposure.
About Paula Carrasquillo
I am passionate. Really passionate. I want nothing more than to see all survivors succeed and for their lives to bear fruit. That’s why I am here. That’s why I pour my guts onto the screen with each post I write. When I’m not doing that, I am working as a content developer supporting the e-commerce site for a Fortune 100 company. I love to write, read, meet new people, practice yoga and experiment with new recipes. One day, I hope to own my own yoga studio and healing center, so I can help more people in more ways.
Paula’s Education, Credentials, and Current Studies
- MA, graduate honors, Communication and Adult Education, Regis University, Denver, CO (December 2007)
- BS, cum laude, English, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD (May 2000)
- Certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200, Yoga Alliance (August 2014)
- Certified Integrative Nutrition and Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Boston, MA (expected June 2015)
- View Paula’s public LinkedIn profile.
- Unashamed Voices: True Stories Written by Survivors of Domestic Violence, Rape and Fraud exposing Sociopaths in our Midst, self-published collection, Kindle Direct Publishing, (December 2014)
- Escaping the Boy: My Life with a Sociopath, self-published novelette, Xlibris, (August 2012)
- Love. Life. Om. (originally titled Paula’s Pontifications), blog, WordPress (August 2005 to present)
- Living Inside Out Loud column, Communities Digital News, LLC (August 2012 to present)
- A Yogini Transformed, blog, (September 2013 to present)
- Destined to Heal: Mindful Healing and Recovery from Sociopath Abuse (TBD)
If you have questions, insights, or would like to share your story with Paula, complete and submit the form below. Note that comments submitted through this contact form WILL NOT appear directly on this site.