About the Site
The site and its resources are created and maintained by Paula Carrasquillo. It is intended specifically for abuse survivors and their supporters interested in learning more about sociopathy, sociopath abuse, and discovering integrative, alternative, and holistic approaches to healing and recovery from the trauma related to sociopath abuse and exposure.
About Paula Carrasquillo
Paula is creative, passionate, and positive. She wants nothing more than to see all survivors succeed and for their lives to bear fruit. She is a published author, editor, certified yoga teacher, and integrative health and nutrition coach. She advocates for improved education, increased literacy, and healthier communities.
Education, Credentials, and Current Studies
- MA, graduate honors, Communication and Adult Education, Regis University, Denver, CO (December 2007)
- BS, cum laude, English, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD (May 2000)
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Thrive Yoga, Rockville, MD (August 2014)
- Certified Integrative Health and Wellness Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Boston, MA (expected June 2015)
- Escaping the Boy: My Life with a Sociopath, self-published novelette, Xlibris, (August 2012)
- Love. Life. Om. (originally titled Paula’s Pontifications), blog, WordPress (August 2005 to present)
- Living Inside Out Loud column, Communities Digital News, LLC (August 2012 to present)
- A Yogini Transformed, blog, (September 2013 to present)
- Embracing Your Light, Mindful Healing and Recovery from Sociopath Abuse (TBD)
If you have questions, insights, or would like to share your story with Paula, complete and submit the form below. Note that comments submitted through this contact form WILL NOT appear directly on this site.